Objectives of our organisation
- To provide an accessible, independent source of information concerning financial and investment products of importance to investors.
- To research and publish items on consumer issues relevant to the financial welfare of investors.
- To promote industry and community awareness, particularly amongst retirees and pre retirees, of consumer investment issues.
- To promote industry understanding of consumer investment issues and to contribute to the raising of industry standards.
- To examine any unfairness in the market between consumers and providers of investment services and to provide information to consumers on complaint resolution processes.
- To represent the views of consumers in respect of investment issues to industry and government organisations.
- To liaise with relevant consumer, retiree, academic and industry groups, as well as government organisations, for the purpose of furthering these objectives.